REPORTING POSITION: Operations Supervisor, Crew Leaders, Lead Technicians, and Technicians
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
To create customer cheerleaders by exceeding their expectations for quality and service in the delivery of our water damage, tile cleaning, janitorial and carpet and upholstery cleaning services. To facilitate the timely and profitable delivery of all services while maintaining company standards for quality and customer satisfaction. To facilitate the effective management of staffing, training, documentation, supplies, equipment purchases and maintenance, record keeping, housekeeping, and employee relations. To assist in maintaining market leadership through continued training and business process improvement.
WORK PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
- Schedule employees
- Enter projects into data system
- Monitor quality and customer information
- Measure and evaluate the financial performance of individuals, jobs, and production.
- Monitor Operations Supervisor performance
- Coordinate jobs with Salesperson, Other Operations Managers, Operations Supervisor, and Account Manager.
- Order materials
- Maintain inventory of production supplies
- Perform production work as needed
- Perform minor repairs on equipment and vehicles
- Schedule major repairs to equipment and vehicles
- Communicate with customers
- Monitor operating efficiencies
- Hire, train, discipline, and discharge employees
- Attend trade seminars and workshops
- Orchestrate meetings with employees
- Assist in writing operating systems
- Monitor Warehouse Supervisor performance
- Enforce safety procedures and processes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this classification.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS OF THIS POSITION
- All work processes and policies will be documented.
- All employees will be given documentation as it pertains to their work.
- All work will be performed according to the documentation.
- Work processes will be tested and revised as needed.
- Employees performing the work will be asked for input prior to any work process revision.
- All work will be performed in accordance with the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which Cubix, Inc. operates.
- All work will be performed according to company policies and up to Cubix, Inc. standards.
- Management will perform Strategic work in an effort to enable employees to perform to the best of their ability and to meet Cubix, Inc. standards.
- All work will be performed in accordance with safety regulations pertaining to this work.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested.
- Customers will be treated in a courteous and professional manner.
- The Operations Manager will foster a positive attitude at all times.
- Complaints or grievances will be brought to the attention of your Manager privately. Public criticism will not be tolerated. Everyone here deserves courteous treatment and will be treated courteously at all times.
- An issued mobile phone will be worn after normal business hours and on weekends.
- The Operations manager will facilitate a team effect to make sure that all service positions are filled on a daily basis.
- The Operations manager will meet daily with Operations Supervisor to discuss quality, supply and staffing needs, and progress of jobs.
- Supervisors will be met with daily to review quality and customer information.
- The Operations Manager will facilitate compliance with all federal, state, and local safety regulations as they apply to operations.
- Hiring and firing decisions will be facilitated with the assistance of the Director of Operations and Operations Supervisor.
- Service vehicles and equipment will be kept clean, maintained and safe at all times.
- The Operations Manager will assist in establishing the strategic plan as it pertains to operations.
- Up date meetings will be held daily with the Account Manager and/or Sales representative to discuss feed backs and related customer information.
- Keys to customers’ facilities will be distributed as needed, tracked, and kept secure at all times.
- The delivery of supplies will be coordinated with the supervisors and maintained within budget at all times.
- Only company approved vendors and subcontractors will be used.
- All expenditures for job related materials will be accounted for in writing.
- All expenditures will be kept within budget and Cost of Sale expense will not exceed the annual forecast during any quarter.All job related documentation will be brought up to date daily.
- Maintenance needs of the Building, Vehicles, Equipment, and Phones exceeding the budget will be brought to the manager for approval.
- Financial performance will be tracked regularly and reported to management monthly.
- All communication with customers will be informative, courteous, and yet firm and unyielding in the maintenance of Cubix, Inc. interest.
- All adjustments and accommodations made to satisfy customer complaints and requests will be consistent with Cubix, Inc. policies.