REPORTING POSITION: Technician
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
To assist in retaining customers by fulfilling Cubix’s obligations through the delivery of our cleaning and restoration services.
WORK PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Hardsurface cleaning
- Emergency water extraction
- Basic machine maintenance
- Maintaining chemical inventory
- Inspecting completed work
- Completing work orders
- Communicate with management
- Communicate with customers
- Basic building maintenance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS OF THIS POSITION
- All work processes and policies will be documented.
- All employees will be given documentation as it pertains to their work.
- All work will be performed according to the documentation.
- Work processes will be tested and revised as needed.
- Employees performing the work will be asked for input prior to any work process revision.
- All work will be performed in accordance with the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which Cubix, Inc. operates.
- All work will be performed according to company policies and up to Cubix, Inc. standards.
- Management will perform strategic work in an effort to enable employees to perform to the best of their ability and to meet Cubix, Inc. standards.
- All work will be performed in accordance with safety regulations pertaining to this work.
- Employees must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time and be able to lift weight in excess of 50lbs.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested.
- Customers will be treated in a courteous and professional manner.
- Employees will behave in a professional and mature manner when representing Cubix, Inc. (NO PROFANITY, NO HORSE PLAY).
- Employees will always wear a company uniform in good repair when representing the company.
- Complaints or grievances will be brought to the attention of your manager privately. Public criticism will not be tolerated. Everyone at Cubix, Inc. deserves courteous treatment and will be treated courteously at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All job-related documentation will be brought up to date daily.
- Company equipment and vehicles will be kept neat, clean, and in working order at all times.
- All communication with customers will be informative, courteous and yet firm, and unyielding in upholding Cubix’s interests.
- Training of new employees will be performed according to the specific action plan and up to company standards.
- Chemical inventories will be maintained within the specified ranges at all times.
- Technicians are prohibited from engaging in any activity that competes with Cubix, Inc. or compromises its interests.
- The unauthorized use of any of Cubix, Inc. tools or equipment for personal use or to conduct outside business will subject the Service specialist to disciplinary action up to and including termination.