Millicare Dry Carpet Cleaning
Your commercial space’s carpet is the first experience for your visitors. Keep your space beautiful and fresh from the everyday foot traffic, grime, and spills with our gentle dry care system. The best way to keep your carpet clean and protect your investment. There are many choices for maintaining your commercial space carpet, most commonly hot water extraction. Using the latest dry carpet cleaning your carpet will last longer, perform better, and improve the appearance of your workspace.
Dry carpet care means almost no water. Protect the environment and save on your water usage with less time spent waiting for the carpets to dry so you can get back to work faster. Our team of trained technicians will work around your schedule and your carpet is ready for foot traffic at completion. By reducing the amount of water used in the cleaning process, the MilliCare process also greatly reduces the common tendency for spots to reappear shortly after cleaning with hot water.
No residue dry carpet care – no detergents left behind!
Cleaners that leave behind sticky detergent residues in your carpet fibers will actually attract dirt and grime. With MilliCare’s Dry Care solution, your carpet stays cleaner longer. Save on residual costs with fewer applications per year. Dry Care Improves Indoor Air Quality. When used in conjunction with an effective HVAC system, MilliCare removes up to 99% of pollutants and harmful VOCs. For you, your guests, and your employees, the difference is noticeable.
MilliCare dry care for commercial carpets benefits:
- Shorter drying time: Our dry polymers mean you’re not waiting overnight before using your carpet again.
- Stays cleaner longer: milliCare’s effective cleaning system removes more dirt and debris from commercial carpets than other cleaning systems.
- Harmless to carpets: MilliCare’s gentle system keeps your carpet in better shape without shrinking, seam separation, color bleeding, mildew, or delamination.
- Removes airborne contaminants: Our carpet care services remove up to 99% of air pollutants, giving your office better air quality.
- Saves water: Our system uses up to 99.5% less water than our competitors.
The Traditional Approach vs Millicare by Cubix, Inc.
The traditional approach includes large hoses, water systems that soak and pull the grime through the fibers of your commercial carpet. This process can not guarantee the removal of all the trapped moisture which can lead to mold and mildew growth over time. Your commercial space then requires dry-time that can create difficulties during operating hours.
Dry carpet care by milliCare uses the latest technology in an innovative way to keep on top of your carpet cleanliness. Using a dry polymer, milliCare gets your carpet cleaner without putting the additional stress and with less dry time, you will get back to work quicker.