Reduce maintenance costs and make more than just a great first impression.
Commercial spaces could have hundreds of people walking into your building. Foot traffic can bring dirt and contaminants into your workspace that could result in grimy floors, staining, and scratches. The best way to maintain and protect your commercial flooring begins by stopping the dirt at the door. Our commercial entryway systems can trap up to 90% of the dirt, allergens, and pollutants from foot traffic before anyone enters the building. They can also reduce subsequent vacuuming and dusting by 50%, while also cutting down on carpet wear and overall floor maintenance.
That means there’s no better way to make your commercial space floor system last longer than to equip your facility with a proper entrance system.
What makes a good walk-off entryway system?
Our team of trained technicians makes use of different products to remove all kinds of dirt and debris from fine dust to wet and heavy contaminants. Our certified professional staff can design an entryway system that best fits the needs and traffic patterns of your commercial space. Incorporating this preventative measure into your overall maintenance plan will deliver results that reduce long-term care costs.
Cubix, Inc offers Milliken Obex custom entryway mats, in your choice of color, design and texture, including hand-cut logos.
How walk-off entryway system benefit your business
- 30 feet of Entryway Systems can stop up to 80% of dirt and moisture from entering a building, reducing long-term care costs.
- 70-90% of the dirt that enters a facility can come in through the front door.
- Spend $1, save $10: Every dollar you spend on keeping dirt outside will save $10 in the cost of removing dirt from inside your facility.
- 5-year warranty
Control Dirt and Soil before It’s a Problem
Our System follows a “zone” approach to entries, with product solutions that start from the outside in. Designed with aesthetics in mind to both protect and enhance your facility.
- Zone 1 – Outdoors – Ideal for a product with scraping action that can remove grit and heavy dirt particles, such as sand.
- Zone 2 – Indoors, Primary – Defend against dirt and moisture with a dual-action scraping and absorbing product.
- Zone 3 – Indoors, Secondary – Moisture absorption and high-traffic management with a textile product.
More than 80% of the contaminants in commercial carpets and flooring comes from outside your commercial space. Cubix, Inc Entryway Systems help reduce the amount of dirt, soil, and debris that make it inside the building and onto your entryway flooring.
Let our team of certified technicians help you determine the right plan for your commercial Entryway Systems.