WHY CHOOSE POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORS?
Polished concrete is rapidly growing in the flooring industry. Our certified technicians can transform ordinary concrete, new or old, into a beautiful, glossy surface. Durable, minimal maintenance, and very appealing, polished concrete is one of the most efficient and best flooring systems for commercial or industrial spaces.
Features and Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors
- Increased durability and affordable
- Lifetime reduced maintenance costs
- A variety of beautiful colors and styles are available
- Outstanding in high-traffic, heavy use areas
- Reduces dust and dander issues
- Resistant against mold growth
- Chip and dent resistant
- Meets safety standards for slip resistance
- Eco-friendly system, no VOCs
- “Green” flooring and totally environmentally friendly
- Hi-gloss polished concrete improves natural lighting adding light reflectivity
Cubix, Inc’s professional concrete polishing results in a floor that is strong, beautiful and more durable than traditional commercial flooring options. The finish of your polished concrete ranges from 4 different levels: matte, satin, semi-gloss, high gloss.
Reducing dust and increasing ambient lighting, polished concrete saves your day-to-day maintenance budget.
This economical flooring system involves the process of using industrial diamonds and infusing hardeners. Polished concrete is a durable floor option that is LEED and eco-friendly for both commercial and residential projects.
Cubix, Inc Concrete Polishing Process:
- Floor Preparation
- Patching and Crack Repair
- Joint Filling and Repair
- Sealing the Concrete
- Concrete Polish
- Matte finish concrete polish will have minimal clarity or reflection.
- Satin finish concrete polish has a very low luster sheen with a matte finish with little reflectivity.
- Semi-Gloss concrete polish will have a higher gloss compared to a Satin finish. There will be good light reflectivity.
- High Gloss concrete polish will produce the highest level of shine, similar to glass with high light reflectivity. The floor almost appears wet reflecting a lot of light within the commercial space.
Let our team of certified technicians help you determine the right plan for your commercial concrete flooring.